Anyone know where I can get an oil pump for an H motor ? My Case dealer said that there in none available, not even aftermarket. Is he feeding me a line ?
NAPA had rod bearings but they said they cant get the oil pump .
At RPRU in 2006 there was a pair of graders, but I don't know if they were Galions, Evans, or something else. In the parade the husband drove the M and the wife drove the H. They were nice!
If its still where I last put it I have a spare H engine. If you don't already know this there is some mighty valuable parts on that grader. Its the slow gears in the tranny. Very rare in H's more common in M's. However according to my sources the graders for obvious reasons have the very sot after granny 1st and reverse. Those gears may be worth more than the grader as it is.
Forgot to mention, I have bought items from him in the past, I never had any problems with any of them, but they weren't engine parts. For $10 :?: I've spent more money on more foolish things in my day, just ask my wife :shock: