Guessing game or contest if you will, PIX added!

Rick gets the shirt! Thanks to Eugene,Rudi, Dale, tmays, and Rick for playing. The correct answer would be 22 years, 11 months as of 7/21/2013. By the way, we want pictures!!
 
Dan:

I believe in the 3 R's .. but geez .. reusing one bottle for 22 years :big what: .... :wink: shows a serious commitment to saving the planet :big smile:
 
Well, it cleaned up good, and it just keeps pumping and pumping. Swag estimate somewhere between 5 and 10 gallons pumped! Don't know if I saved any plastic, I just prefer the pump.
 
danovercash":1mbhiw9n said:
Well, it cleaned up good, and it just keeps pumping and pumping. Swag estimate somewhere between 5 and 10 gallons pumped! Don't know if I saved any plastic, I just prefer the pump.
Me too. They don't make the pump anymore.
 
I still have a new pump somewhere, but it's slightly different and won't work on this bottle. P&G has licensed the name, sold the name, and that owner sold the name to Helen of Troy. Lots of company's are selling out the lower performing products. Once sold, who knows what's in the packaging. Case in point, Noxzema shaving creme, nothing like the original. As far as I'm concerned , just novelty/nostalgia.
 
Dan:

I am in there with you and Denny, just different product. I really like my Head & Shoulders -- big refill with the pump. Pump is easier than squeezing especially if you have neuropathy and arthritis like I have. Th neuropathy being the most difficult. Pump is a really good choice.
 
Back
Top