Get Out And Vote!

ctltmp

Well-known member
No matter what your affiliation or your choice, please take the time to go out and vote today if you are able. It is a privilege we have as Americans that many don't have and many in our country take for granted.

May God bless us all, and God bless America!!
 
Done. Wife and I voted at around 7 AM this morning. Surprised to find the parking lot full. No waiting line.

Paper ballots. Machine counts the ballots when entered. My ballot was number 68.
 
Bezirk":lx6nffqn said:
We voted about 9:00 , heaviest turnout We have ever seen .

Berlin
This morning I was reading the county wide results from yesterday and noted that turnout was 87+ %. Has to be a record.
 
Left work early, arrived at voting precinct just past 3:30. Waited in line and finished voting at 5:20 (1 hr and 40 min later). Worth every minute of wait time to have a say-so in what direction this country takes. :coffee:
 
Stanton":39g2dvwp said:
Left work early, arrived at voting precinct just past 3:30. Waited in line and finished voting at 5:20 (1 hr and 40 min later). Worth every minute of wait time to have a say-so in what direction this country takes. :coffee:

Early voted last week, was in & out in 5 minutes. Did it while kids were sleeping after work, didn't miss any time with them. When I got home the wife went and was back in 15 minutes or less.
 
We decided to go later in the day to avoid all the "before work" voters. Stopped down to pick up new license plates around 10:00 AM and the girl working there said she stopped in our voting spot and the line was twisted around the hall and out the door. Parking lot and long driveway was full and cars were parked in the grass along the country road. She said it took her 55 minutes just to get her ballot. Glad we waited. When we walked in there were only five people ahead of us. We had our ballot with in five minutes.

A local furniture company ran this ad:
"If the Ohio voter turnout reaches 69% on Election Day 2016, no matter who wins, Morris Home Furnishings and Ashley Furniture will pay for your furniture purchase."

The ad said the furniture had to be worth more than $1,500.00 and bought between Oct 19th and Nov 7th.

I have a feeling they will be paying for a lot of furniture.
 
All those people that said they were moving if Trump one, I bet their parents are glad they are finally moving out of the basement.
 
Hopefully all those who said they would leave if Trump wins have their bags packed. Heard a guy say today that he would buy them a first class plane ticket. He had one stipulation, they never come back.

I was lucky, only waited about 20 min. It was a long night. Stayed up till 2 then up for work at 5. Worth every minute of it though!
 
Before anyone else wants to get specific about their political beliefs, please read the forum rules at the top of the page. We don't want this to be a place where we start alienating one another, intentionally or not.
 
ctltmp":2zzbwxer said:
It was a long night. Stayed up till 2 then up for work at 5. Worth every minute of it though!

Coworker ask me if I watched it, I said nope, it's like the World Series, it will have an outcome if I'm up or not and I need my rest.
 
Back
Top