Mike in Louisiana 501 Club Feb 11, 2013 #1 Hey Cecil, Where are you? 76 today but can use camp fire at nigh. I am on the same spot as last year.
Hey Cecil, Where are you? 76 today but can use camp fire at nigh. I am on the same spot as last year.
C Cecil 501 Club Feb 12, 2013 #2 I've been sitting in Cedar Key since Jan 15th. I'll be comming up with Don McCombs and staying in the hotel.
I've been sitting in Cedar Key since Jan 15th. I'll be comming up with Don McCombs and staying in the hotel.
Mike in Louisiana 501 Club Feb 12, 2013 #3 Cecil":35630dsb said: I've been sitting in Cedar Key since Jan 15th. I'll be comming up with Don McCombs and staying in the hotel. Click to expand... Ok Looking forward to seeing y'all again.
Cecil":35630dsb said: I've been sitting in Cedar Key since Jan 15th. I'll be comming up with Don McCombs and staying in the hotel. Click to expand... Ok Looking forward to seeing y'all again.