Jason (IL)
501 Club
Any tips to get the radiator studs out? They have pins through the studs and it can not seem to get a good grip on the studs. Plus they are in the best place too, almost no way to get a wrench in there. Need to get it off to replace water pump, it is leaking out the front.
I fought with it tonight for a half hour and quit because I knew I wouldn't get anywhere. Thinking of getting a torch and cutting them off but don't know if I can get it there do to the small opening. I have already broken off the drain pipe. It broke pretty easy.
Any tips or just try and cut the studs?
Thanks
I fought with it tonight for a half hour and quit because I knew I wouldn't get anywhere. Thinking of getting a torch and cutting them off but don't know if I can get it there do to the small opening. I have already broken off the drain pipe. It broke pretty easy.
Any tips or just try and cut the studs?
Thanks