Factory H Implement or Gomb?

From what I can tell from pic. is that all you need to do is take a torch and cut all the extra iron off and your back to the unstable 1-wheel IH V mower!
I would keep the unit the way it is now!--That is one slick set-up!!! thanks; sonny
 
Shoot Brandon,

Looks to be in pretty decent shape. If you can get her bought right, go for it. I would just leave the other wheel on it.

Red56
 
Are those 2 wheels factory? Anybody have a picture of a good one that's not modified. Does that wheel mount in between on that hitch looking part? Thanks Brandon.
 
See if this pic posts!



ok!!---the extra wheel was put on to support the hitch of a pull type crimper!(pre-hay conditioner days)!--look in the pic above the hitch tab and you will see a pto knuckle and short shaft !--that extends your power thru the mower and drives the crimper also!---this was a common setup many moons ago!--but NOT factory orig.!! thanks; sonny
 
Back
Top