Detailed Craigslist ad description

Yes, the photo is very detailed; high resolution even. No, the description of what is being offered up for sale is not.

I'm always amazed (and often entertained) by C*list ads.
:sold:
 
I've put a few things for sale on there the past few days and the scammers are out in full force. I keep getting text saying I need to send them a code to prove I am real. The coolest one was a text that read "can I call or text you?" I replied "you just did" and blocked the number. I have more blocked numbers in my phone than actual people I may or may not call. Got one this morning at 2:29 asking was item still available.
 
I got a couple of hits on my John Deere M wheel weights that I posted on CL. One asked for my email address through my phone number via text that I used for the ad. I, without thinking, sent my email address and the next day I get the standard I'll send a check, plus $50 more than asking price, and then asking for my info. I deleted both the text and the email. I also got another email through CL and it was also a scam-related one. I deleted that one also. Makes me want to avoid CL.
 
Back
Top