CRS

Eugene

501 Club
Wife and I had been trying to open up/clean out the low water crossing culvert for around an hour with no success. Back was really hurting and getting tired. Sat on the pickup tailgate a couple of times for the pain to subside. Finally gave up trying to open the culvert.

Was sitting on the pickup tail gate getting ready to go home. Toweled off my feet. Put on my socks, one shoe and laced up the shoe. Looked around the pickup bed a couple of times looking for my other shoe. Asked my wife if she could find my shoe. Wife said that I should check my other foot.

CRS. I still can't recall who put the other shoe on and who tied it's laces.

The wife will have a good story to tell at the next family reunion or my commitment hearing.
 
I get the same thing from Rosie when I can't find my glasses. She says "Look in in your shirt pocket". As I look down at my shirt I just have to laugh to myself and then say "yeah, I was seeing if you were paying attention".
 
I hear ya. Whenever anybody asks me if I believe in the hereafter, I tell them I do because every time I get two steps into the tool crib I have to ask myself what I'm in hereafter :headbang
 
Eugene":1wzsooem said:
Wife and I had been trying to open up/clean out the low water crossing culvert for around an hour with no success. Back was really hurting and getting tired. Sat on the pickup tailgate a couple of times for the pain to subside. Finally gave up trying to open the culvert.

Was sitting on the pickup tail gate getting ready to go home. Toweled off my feet. Put on my socks, one shoe and laced up the shoe. Looked around the pickup bed a couple of times looking for my other shoe. Asked my wife if she could find my shoe. Wife said that I should check my other foot.

CRS. I still can't recall who put the other shoe on and who tied it's laces.

The wife will have a good story to tell at the next family reunion or my commitment hearing.


up here we call it ''some timmers'' some times ya remember,,some times ya don't,, and its all good [except wen ya forget to shut off the gas valve :? ]

and yes I am a member too sense 2011

Mike
 
Back
Top