Contest time! Weight guess.

I set it on the scales with their forklift, the strap is attached but has no pressure on it.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4446.JPG
    IMG_4446.JPG
    107.4 KB · Views: 684
  • IMG_4445.JPG
    IMG_4445.JPG
    146.8 KB · Views: 684
Don McCombs":3nau1uo5 said:
I'm anxious to see the design of the front weight bracket. :D
It lifts and drives great, of course you got to be smart, I wouldn't try and load it on a trailer by driving up a ramp or going up a steep hill :D I am putting photos of it behind the tractor on the thread where I built it.
 
if that is 4 inch pipe at about 5 foot long the pipe would be around 55 Lbs, and if the round stock you weld on 3/8 by about 3 inch I would the round stock would be around 10 Lbs, and the ends you welded in 10 Lbs each, So my guess is around 84 to 100 Lbs.
And by the way you do great work.
 
I was thinking we were just voting on the roller with the spikes, not all the other parts, thats what I get for trying to think, LOL
any way that is some real good work there, I wish my welding was still that good,
In my younger days I welded on Subs in the navy, if you seen my welding now days you would ask me if the Subs came back up, They Did,
My eyes are getting bad and to put down a good looking weld I have to have a Few Drinks,
 
Back
Top