Phillip W. Lenke
501 Club
Hello it's been possibly 5 years since I've been in the forum
Since then my mother passed away
So now both parents are passed
We as a family have been going through barn stuff
Came across our old barn jack we used to use when I was a kid
I brought it home and the springs are shot that operates the cam inside
Does anyone have one that can take pictures of the springs
I have the right size spring wire so I can make a new one just need ton see how their run
Thanks in advance
Phil
Since then my mother passed away
So now both parents are passed
We as a family have been going through barn stuff
Came across our old barn jack we used to use when I was a kid
I brought it home and the springs are shot that operates the cam inside
Does anyone have one that can take pictures of the springs
I have the right size spring wire so I can make a new one just need ton see how their run
Thanks in advance
Phil