I had two knee operations in the early 90's. I been in pain since then. But for the past decade or so the pain is runniong down my calves. My lower back feels like jello if i stand for just minutes or even sit it hurts. I finally realized its my back too. I have 3 herneated dics in my lower back. The steroid injections help for a week but the pain is back again. I was in heaven for those painess days. But now i have a third problem too now my left hip is hurting. I need to make a pit stop for a rebuild i guess. How do you guys deal with getting old?
When i had motorcycles and everytime I threw a leg over the seat the pain would go away when the adrenilan took over. I feel like buying the fastest new production bike and ride the tires off of it. Like a 1340cc suzuki hyabusa, I don't have anything to lose now. With its 200 mile an hour speed it sounds like funnnnnn.
When i had motorcycles and everytime I threw a leg over the seat the pain would go away when the adrenilan took over. I feel like buying the fastest new production bike and ride the tires off of it. Like a 1340cc suzuki hyabusa, I don't have anything to lose now. With its 200 mile an hour speed it sounds like funnnnnn.