AON Hewitt Navigators

Has anyone used AON Hewitt Navigators to sign up for a Medicare supplement policy? How did it go? I used them, and they confirmed my application in Early December, but Humana says they still have not received the applications from AON. As a result I do not have any supplement insurance.
 
John, did you sit down with an agent or did you sign up over the internet? An agent should have given you a copy of the application after you both signed it. If you signed up over the computer, did you print any type of acceptance or confirmation page?

If you have either one, Humana should be able to back-track and solve the problem without penality or problems. You should not be penalized.

Good luck.
 
Signed up over phone, and faxed AON the application. They were supposed to forward to Humana. Humana says they did not get either one and are trying to find out why. From what I am hearing there may be 100s of them out there like that. I think AON may have messed up big time.
 
Hi Jon, Vince was right that certain things could have been done differently. Make sure and take responsiblity and pursue this and find out what is really happening. But remember, there are always two sides to a story. I work in this field and can tell you that there are also some bad agents out there. Someone could have not done ONE thing incorrect that could delay this app for your enrollment. IF this is the case you will have coverage that will back date. But there is also a chance (I have seen this happen TOO often) than an agent at the assigning agency in this case Humana, make mistakes. Some agencies/agents delay apps that are forwarded to them from a broker (especially during AEP when it is so busy and hard to track) and sign that person later in order to gain that commission leaving the middle man out. Most of the time the agency is unaware this is happening. Although it could be either company at fault, lets check to see who really has caused the problem and get you enrolled before we place blame! The most important is to get you covered then take action...
 
Back
Top