J John *.?-!.* cub owner 501 Club Aug 21, 2015 #1 I am thinking about upgrading my tablet and would like to get a Windows based one, but hat to lose some of my Android aps. Has anyone had any experience with the Android emulators for Windows?
I am thinking about upgrading my tablet and would like to get a Windows based one, but hat to lose some of my Android aps. Has anyone had any experience with the Android emulators for Windows?
S Scrivet 501 Club Aug 21, 2015 #2 Nope, but I'm pretty sure there's a cream that will clear them right up.
J John *.?-!.* cub owner 501 Club Aug 22, 2015 #3 Scrivet":151d8mp4 said: Nope, but I'm pretty sure there's a cream that will clear them right up. Click to expand... I wish there was a cream that could clear up some of my other nuisances!!!!
Scrivet":151d8mp4 said: Nope, but I'm pretty sure there's a cream that will clear them right up. Click to expand... I wish there was a cream that could clear up some of my other nuisances!!!!