1939 H base model

Cubsox

Active member
I am restoring a 1939 H. Hand crank, no hydralics, no PTO, Steel wheels - all original except for a paint job sometime in it's past. Does anyone know what the right seat color would have been in 1939? silver / red / white? canvas? Just plain red metal? Something else given it was a base model? Thanks, Scott
 
Yes, it is available with or without the brass ring drain hole, and I think it is available in either the 4 bolt or rail style.
 
I know it's late to be seeing this post, but I was wondering if you have any pictures of the 1939 H with the steel wheels? I currently have a 1941 H with steel wheels that will be a candidate for restoration. I'm now starting to begin work on the engine - have it mounted to a stand and starting to take it apart - slowly, so I can take pics, take inventory and clean parts as I go.
 
Back
Top