More sheds UPDATE

Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:01 pm

Got a new nail gun today , A Dewalt framing gun , just had to try it out :D
Image
Image
only will be a 10X20 when finished but will take care of 2 more cubs :lol:
I hope to finish it before I go back to work. going to use 2x6s with 2X4s for the sheeting [ got a deal on them ] want to get them up before they go bad as I have them racked up outside
Boss
Last edited by Boss Hog on Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: More sheds

Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:20 pm

Boss, don't say GUN! Its a pneumatic nail insertion device. Nice start, on the shed! Ed

Re: More sheds

Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:31 pm

Are you going to run the plywood horizontal or use the good ole Grey tarp with Blue Duct tape?

Edit to add I just couldn't hep it!

Re: More sheds

Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:01 pm

ScottyD'sdad wrote:Boss, don't say GUN! Its a pneumatic nail insertion device. Nice start, on the shed! Ed


:lol: :lol: This is Virginia we can say , carry, collect and even shoot them ifin we have a mind too :wink:
beaconlight wrote:Are you going to run the plywood horizontal or use the good ole Grey tarp with Blue Duct tape?

Edit to add I just couldn't hep it!


Cant afford to use any plywood, that stuff get sky high after a hurricane, It has not had time to go down yet :D
But If I was gona use it I recon I would stand it up instead of laying it down :lol:

Re: More sheds

Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:04 pm

Image

Re: More sheds

Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:03 pm

Boss Hog wrote:
Cant afford to use any plywood, that stuff get sky high after a hurricane, It has not had time to go down yet :D
But If I was gona use it I recon I would stand it up instead of laying it down :lol:


$38 a sheet for PT 3/4 plywood. Glad I only needed one sheet!

Re: More sheds

Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:48 am

looking good, wish i was to that point, i am still cutting wood, guess i want get to start on my til spring

Re: More sheds

Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:00 pm

Image
Image

:D