This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

if you need computer parts

How do I.... ?
John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

if you need computer parts

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:01 pm

I just retired my 8 year old HP desktop, and have the following parts you can have for the cost of shipping:
2 DVD burner drives
1 power supply
1auxilary cooling fan
2 USB 2.0 expansion cards pci-e
Anything else you can think of you may need from it except for hard drive. I repurposed the hard drive to use for making backups for my new Dell. It was working good, but was originally a 64 bit Windows 7 machine, and I expanded it to Windows 10 a year or so ago. It worked great, and I like Win 10, but they kept updating and expanding it till it became so bloated it could not longer handle it.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Re: if you need computer parts

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:02 pm

Forgot to mention I also have a USB 2.0 external hard drive docking station that accepts 2.5" or 3.5 inch drives and is great for making copies of data to a hard drive for storing as a back up, or making a clone or backup of your complete disk. If you want to make a backup of the disk or clone it for replacement you will need software such as Acronis True Image, Nero, etc. The drives stand vertically, and it has an eject button and a cooling fan, though sometimes the fan is a little noisy.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Return to “Message Board & Computer Questions”