This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Big Red

Post your introduction and "get to know me" information in this forum.
Little Indy
10+ Years
10+ Years
eBay ID: falco-de-fiume

Big Red

Postby Little Indy » Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:07 pm

Hi.
I am Richard Sposato and live near Cheney NE which is very close to Lincoln NE. In my youth I drove a JD B and when first came to NE after leaving the Navy where I was a neurologist I bought very cheaply a JD B which I restored but I had a neigbor who keep offering more and more for it so I sold it. Figuring I would eventually give in and his wife would kill him when she found out the price. For years I used a Gravely 4 wheeled tractor for grass cutting and snow blowing. This tractor I named Grumpy for obvious reasons. Nice tractor but complains a lot. Several years ago I decided to buy something besides a garden tractor and settled on Farmall's. I started looking and found two fairly quickly that needed a good home badly. I am now in the process of rebuilding them. Not exactly interested in the PC police. I want my tractors to look good but if they are not perfect that is alright with me. I do want them to be able to work hard. One time I rebuilt VW's and a 55 Chevy (over and over). I am planning to completely rebuild each tractor in turn. I have a 12 volt IH cub with a Woods three spindle belly mower. A 6 volt Farmall cub with a Mott flail belly mower which I am going to switch to the Farmall 140. I have been pleasantly surprised as to the ability of the Cubs to mow without complaining ever. We have a nice tractor museum at the Tractor test lab of UNL

My tractors are IH Cub Little Indy,a Farmall Cub Big Red and a Farmall 140 Little Red and I still have Grumpy
Si hoc legere scis,nimium eruditionis habes.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Dennis
Site Admin
Zip Code: 64075
Tractors Owned: 1947 Farmall Cub
104 Cub Cadet
Cub Cadet Original
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Dennis » Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:47 pm

Welcome Richard, I really like your sig too! :lol:
Image Proud Member
Are you a member? Copy this code below and paste it in your signature to display it proudly!

Code: Select all

[url=http://nationalihcollectors.com/index.html][img]http://farmallcub.com/images/ihcc.jpg[/img][/url]

Circle of Safety Passed the "Circle of Safety" test? Add your signature badge using

Code: Select all

[cos][/cos]
What is the Circle of Safety

Return to “Introduce Yourself”