This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Picture of my new Super A

Farmall Super A, AV, 100, 130, & 140 1939 - 1973
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
allenlook
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 12020

Picture of my new Super A

Postby allenlook » Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:05 pm

Took a snootload of pictures tonight until my fingers got numb from the 60-mph winds. Took about 30 seconds :)

Here's my new toy, uh, I mean work vehicle. I have decided to name this one "Rough", and my Cub is being renamed "Reddy." :)

Don't mind all the wheels and stuff in the background, I've had to use all that stuff to keep the tarp over the tractor! The winds have been vicious around here lately!

Searchable Cub Parts Database and Manual Galleries at www.farmallcub.info - Computerized Carving at www.bitcarving.com

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

allenlook
Cub Pro
Cub Pro

Henderson Loader

Postby allenlook » Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:14 pm

Here's a closeup of the tag on the Henderson Loader... Notice the model number is scraped off - do you think it's stolen? :)

Searchable Cub Parts Database and Manual Galleries at www.farmallcub.info - Computerized Carving at www.bitcarving.com

jostev
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 03574
eBay ID: farmallkid48
Skype Name: farmall_kid
Tractors Owned: 41 B
48 H
49 C
50 red demo Cub
51 C
52 Cub
54 Super C
61 and 63 Cub Cadet Originals
78 Cub Cadet 1450
73 154 lo-boy

Postby jostev » Fri Mar 17, 2006 5:47 pm

Looks Great Allen :!: :lol: :!: 8) Those are nice tractors...

Johnny

beaconlight
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 10314

Postby beaconlight » Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:01 pm

From the rubbing on the arm and the way the edge of the tag is bent I would say it happened by being to close to something and rubbing.
With or with out the full tag it looks good.

bill
Bill

"Life's tough.It's even tougher if you're stupid."
- John Wayne

" We hang petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office."
- Aesop

allenlook
Cub Pro
Cub Pro

Nasty surprises

Postby allenlook » Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:10 pm

I think it's just a matter of cleaning it up now and finding all the nasty surprises :D

Previous owners have a way of doing things they know they won't have time to regret, or that they just don't particularly care about...

For instance, tonight I found out that the big reservoir that was added onto the Touch Control for the loader rams is not just screwed into the side of the Touch Control unit, it's *welded* into the hole :( For Chrissake, what's it gonna take to undo THAT!?

Return to “Farmall A, Super A, AV, 100, 130 & 140”