This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Any Idea What This Pulley Fits?

All other non-specific model Farmall / IH / CASE tractors. (Catch-All)
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Merlin
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 00000

Any Idea What This Pulley Fits?

Postby Merlin » Sun Jan 15, 2006 5:38 pm

I purchased this pulley on e-bay for a Cub pulley, but it's not for a Cub. The best I can make out for the part number is 55864-R1 IH. It's a 2 belt pulley.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

rondellh
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby rondellh » Mon Jan 16, 2006 5:47 pm

Merlin, My 48 has a 2 groove pulley. I was thinkin it was from a power unite or maybe aftermarket.

Rondell

Merlin
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 00000

Postby Merlin » Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:53 pm

The ID of this one is about one fourth again larger than the ID of the Cub one though.

Bob McCarty
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 80501
Tractors Owned: Cubs, MH Pony, Shaw, Allis G, 1934 Silver King, JD LA and LI, Gibson D, David Bradley Tri-Trac
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Bob McCarty » Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:29 pm

You might be able to call a dealer and have them look up the number in their parts computer. Even if its no longer available, it should show up.
Bob

Return to “Farmall / IH / CASE”