This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Deer

Farming and rural life discussion forum. Cooking, hunting, gardening, fishing, critters, etc.
jakeesspoo
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 44847

Postby jakeesspoo » Tue Nov 01, 2005 9:02 pm

I can get you a cut-out silloute of one of my buddies...deer wont come within a mile of him :!: :lol:

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Arizona Mike
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 85615
Tractors Owned: 6 Cubs and no mas.

1947 Circle series Farmall Cub with Armstrong lift, belt pulley, 5"rims 6" tires, SN 563

1949 Farmall Cub with high crop option and hydraulics

1955 Farmall Cub with fast hitch

1955 International Cub Loboy with fast hitch

1957 Farmall Cub with fast hitch

1959 Farmall Cub with fast hitch
Location: way high up in the Huachuca Mt. at the bottom of a deep dark canyon

Postby Arizona Mike » Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:09 am

I snapped this picture this morning. This young lady and seven of her sisters stopped by this morning for some Jimmie Crack Corn. One of their boy friends was with them today too.

"The time you spend making sure you are safe is probably the most productive time you can spend!"
George Willer

Don McCombs
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 21550
Tractors Owned: "1950 Something" Farmall Cub
1957 Farmall Cub w/FH
1977 International Cub w/FH
1978 International Cub
1948 Farmall Super A
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Don McCombs » Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:18 pm

It appears that his neck is swollen like he is still in rut. Mike, when are fawns born out there?
Don McCombs
MD, Deep Creek Lake

Proud Member of Maryland Chapter 39

The best teachers are those who show you where to look, but don't tell you what to see.
A. K. Trenfor

W6NZ
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby W6NZ » Sat Jan 28, 2006 4:23 pm

Geez if any critter was after our crops they wouldn't live to see another day. Deer hunting is allowed all year round. In this country they are a carrier of TB (tuberculosis.) so we make sure wild deer are confined to the bush.
We hunt them with choppers or for those fit young men deerstalking on the ground is regarded as a real sport, something I have done a lot of. Farmers here farm red deer for export to Germany/Japan. Maf is very strict on having them TB tested on a regular basis.

Return to “Farm Life and Better Half Forum”