This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Unexpected visitor this past weekend

The new home for CubFest and Tractor show Announcements & Discussions.
Forum rules
ALL CubFest discussion posted in other forums will be moved to this forum without advance notice.

IMPORTANT NOTE: CubFest organizers -- Notify a TeamCub member or the ADMIN (Dennis) to "Sticky" your event announcement in this forum.
Mr E
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 32460
eBay ID: noles1432460
Circle of Safety: Y

Unexpected visitor this past weekend

Postby Mr E » Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:31 pm

I had planned to make this post earlier, but got busy and forgot.

Was out at the barn on Saturday and the phone rang. Our buddy and DSCF co-host General Jim was in the area and wanted to drop by to say "Hello". Had a very pleasant mini-fest with him and his son-in-law. They even got to assist with moving a new DSCF refrigerator into the barn. Maybe there was some divine guidance in his showing up at just the right moment!

Thanks Jim, for your help. Ms. Mary and I really enjoyed our visit with you. Can't wait till February and the Fest!! Of course, there will be a planning session or two before then. Any time I can get you, Billy Ray, Raymond & Tim together, the fun is inevitable!!

In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity. - Albert Einstein

Image. Circle of Safety

Roy Edenfield
Deep South CubFest #10
February 14 & 15, 2020

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

John C
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 30152
Tractors Owned: 1948, 1949, 1953, 1961 Cubs
1941 Minneapolis Moline
1939 John Deere H
1986 IMT 539
Multiple Ford 8Ns that aren't any good

Re: Unexpected visitor this past weekend

Postby John C » Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:35 pm

I've already made reservations at the hotel. Now that John Mark has tried his hand at painting cars, I don't think he will be satisfied with sandblasting small parts and painting them out behind the woodpile with a spray can...
"If every day were a holiday, sport would soon become chore"

Return to “CubFest and Tractor Show Announcements & Discussions”