This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Hayrack rides for schools

Got a project that you are working on that is not a tractor? Maybe a barn to hold your tractors or just fun stuff like woodworking, glass, tools, sheds, gardens, custom implements, etc., this is the place to talk about it.
rrcookus
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 66204
Tractors Owned: 1949 Cub
2013 Cub Cadet LTX 1042
2009 Cub Cadet LT 1050

Hayrack rides for schools

Postby rrcookus » Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:42 pm

I recently acquired a Farmall Cub and have two grandsons I would like to get involved with it. I would like to offer hayrack rides to kids in elementary school, church groups, cub scouts, etc. I plan to bring tractor to their location to offer the ride and possibly hookup with an agri-themed group to foster and educate city kids about farm life. Any one done this? What kind of insurance coverage might it take. Any plans or thoughts on hayracks trailers for the cub and small kids.
Randy Cookus

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Barnyard
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 45030
Tractors Owned: At This Time
40 Farmall Cubs (Round Hood)
2 Farmall Cub (Square Hood)
2 IH Cubs (Square Hood)
5 Lo-Boys (Round Hood)
2 Lo-Boys (Square Hood)
2 Farmall 404's
1 Farmall H
1 Ferguson 20
1 Cub Cadet 125
1 Kubota B-7100
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Hayrack rides for schools

Postby Barnyard » Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:36 pm

Here is a recent post on this subject. It probably covers just about everything you want to know viewtopic.php?f=1&t=74245&hilit=hayride

As for insurance, you would be wise to check with your agent. If a kid got hurt and you are not covered you can bet you will be facing some steep litigation costs.
There are two ways to get enough Cubs. One is to continue to accumulate more and more. The other is to desire less.

Circle of Safety

Return to “Projects Forum”