This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Tractor Show Fun

The new home for CubFest and Tractor show Announcements & Discussions.
Forum rules
ALL CubFest discussion posted in other forums will be moved to this forum without advance notice.

IMPORTANT NOTE: CubFest organizers -- Notify a TeamCub member or the ADMIN (Dennis) to "Sticky" your event announcement in this forum.
ricky racer
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 49120
Circle of Safety: Y

Tractor Show Fun

Postby ricky racer » Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:51 pm

My wife Tracy and I went to the St. Joe Valley Antique Engine & Tractor Show in Jones, Michigan today. Our new (about 1 year)neighbors also attended. Brett likes old iron too and his wife puts up with it. They have a 2 year old son Henry, and a brand new daughter. Henry loves tractor too.

One thing I like about tractor shows is, you never know what you'll see or what others will come up with. I thought I'd share some pictures with y'all.

This small lawn tractors owner added a set to tracks to it. Underneath is an electric actuator to tension the tracks.

Not to be out done, a John Deere owner did the same but did a nicer job, Almost looks factory.

Another John Deere owner converted his garden tractor to an articulating 4 wheel drive beast.

Others put their efforts into adding Bling to their equipment. Here an owner started out with a 1934 O12 then went nuts!!

And last but not least, a Cub Lo-Boy with all the accessories.

1929 Farmall Regular
1935 John Deere B
1937 John Deere A
1941 John Deere H
1952 John Deere B
1953 Farmall Cub

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Bill Hudson
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 44057
Tractors Owned: 57 F-Cub - Dad & Mom's Cub
77 F-Cub - Red Long Stripe

Re: Tractor Show Fun

Postby Bill Hudson » Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:15 pm

Oh well! :( :( I was in Three Rivers, Thursday and saw a bright shiny IH and a shiny Deere headed south. I was sure they were on their way to a tractor show. Turns out that in all probability they were headed to Jones. And just think, turns out Jones was ~10 miles from where I was. :( :( Looks like I missed a good one. Thanks for the pics, Ricky.

Bill
Bill

"The probability of life originating from accident is comparable to the probability of the unabridged dictionary resulting from an explosion in a printing shop." Edwin Conklin, biologist

Member of Ohio Chapter #6

dgrapes59
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 45067
Tractors Owned: 1951 Cub, 2-1955 Loboy w FH, a few plows, discs, mowers, blades, carrier & such
Several '61 CC Originals, Cub Cadet 100, several 102's & 122's, 124, various CC options & implements, #1Trailer, 1963 Springfield, JD 770, Ford 8N

Re: Tractor Show Fun

Postby dgrapes59 » Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:22 pm

Ricky,

It looks like you had a fun day, lot of interesting customs, nicely done!

Thanks for sharing,
David

Return to “CubFest and Tractor Show Announcements & Discussions”