This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

getting excited

The new home for CubFest and Tractor show Announcements & Discussions.
Forum rules
ALL CubFest discussion posted in other forums will be moved to this forum without advance notice.

IMPORTANT NOTE: CubFest organizers -- Notify a TeamCub member or the ADMIN (Dennis) to "Sticky" your event announcement in this forum.
brichter
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 32449
eBay ID: Kinardhippy
Skype Name: Billy.Ray.Richter
Circle of Safety: Y

getting excited

Postby brichter » Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:56 pm

Well, Mr. E and myself are getting quite excited at the prospect of going to the CubTug. The third Musketeer was unable to make it but claims next year he will definitely be there. That would be Tim Ezell. We have stops planned at Yogie's for some Cub Express and probably will pick up more before the trip is over. Everybody come on up and let's make this the best Tug ever. I'm thinking about taking Ms. Janet some Oreos. And BigDog some saltines.
If you're gonna dream or steal, do it BIG

The best things in life aren't things.
1951 Cub
1963 Corvair
lots more junk

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Mr E
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 32460
eBay ID: noles1432460

Re: getting excited

Postby Mr E » Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:53 pm

Got idea, BR. We don't want BigDog eating any of Ms. Janet's German Chocolate cookies until I get there to do the Quality Control testing. And the testing will be quite elaborate. A few random cookies from each batch, just to be sure they are all safe. :lol: :lol:

I'll probably require a few of those IH cookies to cleanse the palate from time-to-time as well. :{_}: :{_}:

Can't wait to see the guys we will be cub expressing from along the way. Sounds like a very fun trip.
In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity. - Albert Einstein

Image. Circle of Safety

Roy Edenfield
Deep South CubFest #10
February 14 & 15, 2020

Bill Hudson
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 44057
Tractors Owned: 57 F-Cub - Dad & Mom's Cub
77 F-Cub - Red Long Stripe

Postby Bill Hudson » Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:59 pm

Mr E wrote:Got idea, BR. We don't want BigDog eating any of Ms. Janet's German Chocolate cookies until I get there to do the Quality Control testing. And the testing will be quite elaborate. A few random cookies from each batch, just to be sure they are all safe. :lol: :lol:

I'll probably require a few of those IH cookies to cleanse the palate from time-to-time as well. :{_}: :{_}:

Can't wait to see the guys we will be cub expressing from along the way. Sounds like a very fun trip.

Roy,

The cookie quality control sounds like you're looking forward to it. :)

I'm picking your rear tires and rims on Wednesday. I really like the Cub Express.

Bill
Bill

"The probability of life originating from accident is comparable to the probability of the unabridged dictionary resulting from an explosion in a printing shop." Edwin Conklin, biologist

Member of Ohio Chapter #6

Mr E
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 32460
eBay ID: noles1432460

Postby Mr E » Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:12 pm

Bill Hudson wrote:Roy,

I'm picking your rear tires and rims on Wednesday. I really like the Cub Express.

Bill

Thanks, Bill.

Really looking forward to it!!

I really appreciate your help. Need anything from me, or do you have it covered with the owners.

Roy
In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity. - Albert Einstein

Image. Circle of Safety

Roy Edenfield
Deep South CubFest #10
February 14 & 15, 2020

Bill Hudson
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 44057
Tractors Owned: 57 F-Cub - Dad & Mom's Cub
77 F-Cub - Red Long Stripe

Postby Bill Hudson » Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:20 pm

Mr E wrote:
Bill Hudson wrote:Roy,

Bill

Thanks, Bill.

Really looking forward to it!!

I really appreciate your help. Need anything from me, or do you have it covered with the owners.

Roy

Roy,

It is a done deal. I've dealt with him several times on Cub Express items with never a problem.

Bill
Bill

"The probability of life originating from accident is comparable to the probability of the unabridged dictionary resulting from an explosion in a printing shop." Edwin Conklin, biologist

Member of Ohio Chapter #6

Hengy
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 15101
eBay ID: lacrosseorgans
Skype Name: Mike.Hengelsberg
Tractors Owned: 1949 Cub "Merlin"
1955 Cub "Lewis"
Cub Trailer
A-60 Blade
Cub-22 Mower
193 Plow

Postby Hengy » Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:41 pm

Well... once again, family and other goings on are going to get in the way of Tugging this year. I am in the midst of effecting a move to my "forever home" on the family acreage at the end of July, coupled with an extra busy travel month for work. Unfortunately this all adds up to Merlin staying home this year. I am really hoping that this is going to continue to be an annual event so that I can eventually get out with my buddies and let Merlin (and maybe Lewis, too) pull a little bit!!

Mike
Mike (Happy as a Lark in Allison Park, PA)
Image Image

Check out my Restoration Thread (1955 Cub, Lewis)

Return to “CubFest and Tractor Show Announcements & Discussions”