This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

1050A Loader Hydraulic Pump

IH CUB Lo-Boy Series - 154, 184, 185 Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Lo-Boy related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
kthering
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 53506

1050A Loader Hydraulic Pump

Postby kthering » Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:15 pm

I have a 154 Lo-Boy with a 1050A loader and tonight while I was removing the PTO driven pump to check the level of fluid in the transmission I discovered that one of the ears that the loader pump mounts to the tractor with is broken.

Looks like someone at some point in time tried to fix it with JB weld. While I have used JB weld before I am not sure if this is the place to use it and I am interested in finding a replacement pump. Does anybody know where I might find a replacement or does anybody know the specifications of the stock pump? Searching through the forums didn't yield too many results so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

BigBill
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000

Re: 1050A Loader Hydraulic Pump

Postby BigBill » Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:25 pm

Pumps can be found at www.surpluscenter.com or at www.northern hydraulics.com. or search for the model number that's on the pump. If you disassemble the pump the broken ear can be welded I'm sure.
I'm technically misunderstood at times i guess its been this way my whole life so why should it change now.

Return to “Lo-Boy Series - 154, 184, 185”