This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

A great big thanks to all who made the Hog Waller fest great

The new home for CubFest and Tractor show Announcements & Discussions.
Forum rules
ALL CubFest discussion posted in other forums will be moved to this forum without advance notice.

IMPORTANT NOTE: CubFest organizers -- Notify a TeamCub member or the ADMIN (Dennis) to "Sticky" your event announcement in this forum.
Joe Malinowski
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 01035
eBay ID: jayrod01035
Tractors Owned: 1975 F cub, 1965 F cub, 1949 parts cub,1953 F cub 1942 JD LA, 1988 JD 330 diesel
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: A great big thanks to all who made the Hog Waller fest g

Postby Joe Malinowski » Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:31 am

I was still in the mood for kielbasa yesterday so I grilled a couple of kielbasa dogs from the same shop. That's the wonderful thing about kielbasa, you can eat it for all three meals. The shop is named Rudy Gawron and Sons, they have been in business since great grandpa came over from poland in the early 1900 s. They are still a small family run store and butcher shop, and import many canned goods from poland to sell in their store.
Joe
22 mower 5', grader blade, 189 two way moldboard plow, cultivators ,danco C2 mower,1961 Comet, 1984 BMW 318i

Part of life is falling down, living is getting back up.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

coppersmythe
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000
Tractors Owned: '48 trimmed dash high crop cub , '78 3/4 cub , lo-boy/59 mower , '64 "galvanized" cub , cub-6 toolbar , sicklebar mowers , 54 blade , plow , mott mower , early belly mower . . international 1010 pickup with 345ci v-8 .

Postby coppersmythe » Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:52 am

the results are in , two thumbs up joe !! coppersmythe.......................................

ScottyD'sdad
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 02769
Tractors Owned: 6"F" cubs
5 lo-boys
1 154
1 184
1 IH444
1 Oliver OC3 crawler
1 AC D10
1 IH 100 manure spreader
1 IH model B corn grinder
3 power units
cub demonstrator

Postby ScottyD'sdad » Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:09 am

coppersmythe wrote:the results are in , two thumbs up joe !! coppersmythe.......................................

Joe, I can't believe you wasted so much of it, on danged Rebels! Such a shame! :lol: :lol: Ed
Member of Chapter 18, and National
Circle of Safety

redfin
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 70737

Postby redfin » Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:27 pm

ScottyD'sdad wrote:
coppersmythe wrote:the results are in , two thumbs up joe !! coppersmythe.......................................

Joe, I can't believe you wasted so much of it, on danged Rebels! Such a shame! :lol: :lol: Ed

Not half the shame as sending those spicy southern goodies up north :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yogie
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 25271
eBay ID: yogiefisher
Tractors Owned: 37 John Deere A
63 Farmall Cub
53 Farmall Cub
56 Farmall Cub
IH 140
Massey 165 & 250

Postby Yogie » Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:30 pm

redfin wrote:
ScottyD'sdad wrote:

Not half the shame as sending those spicy southern goodies up north :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think I got the majority of it shrink wrapped and hid away here in the midlands Jimmy.
By the way, we missed you and your lighting fast reflexes and trick shooting during the Friday night defensive pistol shoot.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Buzzard Wing
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 02840

Postby Buzzard Wing » Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:57 pm

I thought we all got along very well.... and Ed starts yet ANOTHER ruckus. Please ignore his comments!

I found a box of Zatrain's jambalaya mix in the cabinet of the rock farm (it is from this year) and it made an awesome dinner with the boudin sausage..... perfect heat, just a touch short of fire, the way I like it! MMMMM, got two dinners out of it!

Hey Yogie, got a better picture of the cabin, only because it has the distinguished occupants (and Ed).

1971 Cub (Rufus) 1950 Cub (Cathy) 1965 Lo Boy Fast Hitch (Nameless III) 1970 Cub 1000 Loader & Fast Hitch (Lee)

Yogie
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 25271
eBay ID: yogiefisher
Tractors Owned: 37 John Deere A
63 Farmall Cub
53 Farmall Cub
56 Farmall Cub
IH 140
Massey 165 & 250

Postby Yogie » Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:08 am

Thanks Larry, I'll share the pictures with my family. We run several carbs through Bosses test tractor at the event.
Makes it nice to see they're tested and in perfect working order before taking them home. :wink:
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Return to “CubFest and Tractor Show Announcements & Discussions”