This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Last one out of the Bash

The new home for CubFest and Tractor show Announcements & Discussions.
Forum rules
ALL CubFest discussion posted in other forums will be moved to this forum without advance notice.

IMPORTANT NOTE: CubFest organizers -- Notify a TeamCub member or the ADMIN (Dennis) to "Sticky" your event announcement in this forum.
Barnyard
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 45030
Tractors Owned: At This Time
40 Farmall Cubs (Round Hood)
2 Farmall Cub (Square Hood)
2 IH Cubs (Square Hood)
5 Lo-Boys (Round Hood)
2 Lo-Boys (Square Hood)
2 Farmall 404's
1 Farmall H
1 Ferguson 20
1 Cub Cadet 125
1 Kubota B-7100
Circle of Safety: Y

Last one out of the Bash

Postby Barnyard » Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:46 pm

The Barnyard Bash is officially over. David Grapes dropped by tonight to pick up his Cadet and finish up a little work and just pulled out of the barnyard. I even gave him some Kroger's cookies as parting gifts. :lol: I hope he doesn't munch on all of them before he gets home, I hear Liz likes the double stuffed Oreo type. Thanks David!

There are two ways to get enough Cubs. One is to continue to accumulate more and more. The other is to desire less.

Circle of Safety

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

dgrapes59
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 45067
Tractors Owned: 1951 Cub, 2-1955 Loboy w FH, a few plows, discs, mowers, blades, carrier & such
Several '61 CC Originals, Cub Cadet 100, several 102's & 122's, 124, various CC options & implements, #1Trailer, 1963 Springfield, JD 770, Ford 8N

Re: Last one out of the Bash

Postby dgrapes59 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:37 pm

Bill,

Thanks again for the great time at the Bash! You and Rosie did another outstanding job! Thanks to all the people who pitched in and helped, including all the spouses! It was fun to see old Cub friends and meet some new ones. I even got my "parts" Cub Cadet Original purring like a kitten, always fun to bring something back to life that has set for years.

Also, I appreciate the cookies. :wink:

The countdown starts now for next year,
David

Steve Butram
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 47906
eBay ID: steveb05
Tractors Owned: 1947 in well used condition
1948 restored
Nice original 1950 just out of the Demo Range
628 2 wheel Trailer
1950 Demo
Tryke
Rat Cub

Re: Last one out of the Bash

Postby Steve Butram » Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:43 am

Thanks for your hospitality I enjoyed meeting up with my Cub Buddies for a few days
Be prepared to be unprepared Seth Goden

Return to “CubFest and Tractor Show Announcements & Discussions”