This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

My newest love....Molly

Post your introduction and "get to know me" information in this forum.
Tinkertoy
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 01560
Tractors Owned: 1966 IH Cub Standard
1988 John Deere 180
1949 F Cub
Built 1953 & 1949 Cubs to complete restoration for Les Paquette

My newest love....Molly

Postby Tinkertoy » Wed May 22, 2013 3:38 pm

Hi guys and tractor gals....allow me to introduce myself...my name is Les Paquette...this ugly duckling is named Molly....she is my new-found love...she will transform to a beautiful Swan....I don't have more progress pix however, I'll work on it...along with beautifying Molly.
She is a 1952-53 Cub (not finalized) I'll work on that too...my friend Tinkertoy and I are jointly restoring her....should be done by mid-summer....she hasn't any issues...just working on lean run...rejetting the carburetor and away she'll go !! :spinning:

:bellylaugh: June 3rd, 2013 TO DATE: This is present progress report on Molly....Les and I (Tinkertoy) are like two little kids with their new toy....Molly has been a real pleasure to build...here are a few more pix...and again, I will work on Lester to before masterful of this website...it is really gratifying to receive comments from you guys...we are now just waiting to buff out the hood (2 step clearcoat) (the rest of the tractor is enamel)
Attachments
tractor5.jpg
tractor5.jpg (102.35 KiB) Viewed 311 times
tractor4.jpg
tractor4.jpg (132.03 KiB) Viewed 311 times
tractor3.jpg
tractor3.jpg (154.52 KiB) Viewed 311 times
tractor2.jpg
tractor2.jpg (239.2 KiB) Viewed 311 times
tractor1.jpg
tractor1.jpg (127.38 KiB) Viewed 311 times
securedownload[1].jpg
securedownload[1].jpg (162.59 KiB) Viewed 430 times
Last edited by Tinkertoy on Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Travel Light in Life~ Take only what you need...
A Loving Family...a few good Friends....Someone to Love...
Someone to Love You....Enough to Eat...Enough to Drink...
For Thirst can be a Dangerous Thing."

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Circle of Safety: Y
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Re: My newest love....Molly

Postby Rudi » Wed May 22, 2013 3:51 pm

Les:

G'day to you and congrats :applause: on your 1st new to you Cub. I am sure Tinkertoy will help show you around the site - all the important stuff. I am sure you both will have fun working on Molly, she is a straight honest looking ole girl. I imagine she will be some pretty when she has her new clothes on :D

BTW, the Pacquette family name is an old and familiar name from where I come from in Northern Ontario...

Image to Farmallcub.com :big smile: Forum Family. And you have come to the right place for all things Cub related. If you click on the Site Rules, Regulations, & Important Information, it will point you to :arrow: the Welcome Wagon wherein you will find links to many useful sites and topics. One of which is the Cub Manual Server. Enjoy!.
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

Dennis
Site Admin
Zip Code: 64075
Tractors Owned: 1947 Farmall Cub
104 Cub Cadet
Cub Cadet Original
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: My newest love....Molly

Postby Dennis » Wed May 22, 2013 3:56 pm

Les, Welcome!

She looks like she is already sporting a nice pair of boots and just needs some lipstick and some new clothes, like Rudi says, and she'll be ready for the dance ;)

Dennis
PS: Be sure and setup your own personal account when you get a chance so you can share your progress and make new friends on the site too.
Image Proud Member
Are you a member? Copy this code below and paste it in your signature to display it proudly!

Code: Select all

[url=http://nationalihcollectors.com/index.html][img]http://farmallcub.com/images/ihcc.jpg[/img][/url]

Circle of Safety Passed the "Circle of Safety" test? Add your signature badge using

Code: Select all

[cos][/cos]
What is the Circle of Safety

Wakulla Bill
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 32327
Tractors Owned: Now
73 MF 165
63 MF 203 Ind
44 BF Avery "A" Project
51 Farmall Cub