This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

travelall

Implements, Wagons, Trailers, Hit n' Miss Engines, IH Scout's & Pickups, Steam Engines, Huskers, Watch Fobs, Tools, etc. If it's farming related or made by a tractor company, post your pictures here.
Forum rules
All photos must be your personal photos (no copyrighted material).

FarmallCub.Com forum upload attachment requirements:
Maximum attached file size: 512kb
Maximum dimension: Unlimited (as long as the file is less than 512kb)

Preferred photo attachments are via direct upload in post, and/or the CubFest Photo Server.

Commercial Photo hosting services will work, however, if the image links become broken due to discontinued service or deletion of the images, the posting will be marked for removal.
coppersmythe
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000
Tractors Owned: '48 trimmed dash high crop cub , '78 3/4 cub , lo-boy/59 mower , '64 "galvanized" cub , cub-6 toolbar , sicklebar mowers , 54 blade , plow , mott mower , early belly mower . . international 1010 pickup with 345ci v-8 .
Circle of Safety: Y

travelall

Postby coppersmythe » Sat May 18, 2013 6:34 am

good morning all from the hot sticky deep south . this travelall is as soninlaw found it , no body work or paint ,almost ZERO rust . big straight 6 with a new (to us) 4 speed tranny ( BIG THANKS TO BILL HUDSON FOR GOING ABOVE AND BEYOND GETTING IT FOR US) . drove it home from shreveport , la. it has a PTO winch , and the interior is amazing . turns out i need to listen more closely , it was bought by the federal government for the white sands , NM testing grounds . he got the documentaion with the truck showing all of the add ons and the feds ID number. it has a white sands testing grounds access decal still on the glass. ImageImageImage
Last edited by coppersmythe on Sat May 18, 2013 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

tmays
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 39154
Tractors Owned: 1969 Farmall Cub
1952 Cub
1942 Farmall H

Re: travelall

Postby tmays » Sat May 18, 2013 6:42 am

Wow! That's an awesome find Val! Looks better than I imagined when you told me about it. That will sure come in handy hauling that high crop around and will sure turn some heads
Thomas

Buzzard Wing
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 02840

Postby Buzzard Wing » Sat May 18, 2013 8:10 am

One of the greatest vehicles of all times! Nice, nice score Val!
1971 Cub (Rufus) 1950 Cub (Cathy) 1965 Lo Boy Fast Hitch (Nameless III) 1970 Cub 1000 Loader & Fast Hitch (Lee)

Bill Hudson
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 44057
Tractors Owned: 57 F-Cub - Dad & Mom's Cub
77 F-Cub - Red Long Stripe

Postby Bill Hudson » Sat May 18, 2013 8:18 am

Val,

Sure is a nice one. Certainly my pleasure to be a go-fer. When I picked up the tranny, I got to meet a fellow that has a shopfull of International pickups - a real treat.

Bill

Edit: Grammer
Last edited by Bill Hudson on Sun May 19, 2013 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bill

"The probability of life originating from accident is comparable to the probability of the unabridged dictionary resulting from an explosion in a printing shop." Edwin Conklin, biologist

Member of Ohio Chapter #6

Virginia Mike
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 24095
Tractors Owned: '49 Cub
'49 JD "B"
'79 JD 2040
'50 DB "Garden Tractor"
'52 DB "Super Power"
'56 DB "Big 5"
'62 DB "Super 600"
'37 McCormick Deering "LA" engine

Postby Virginia Mike » Sat May 18, 2013 10:12 am

That's the gas fill on the RF fender. I remember from being a gas-pump jockey in the sixty's.
A guy came in with one pulling a camper.
As I remember the tank was huge. Plenty of time to check the oil, air the tires, and wash the winshield while it filled.
Best,
Mike
Tractors are made to work!
"A Cub will do as much as a team of horses,.. More in hot weather!" - C. W. Spradlin 1909-1994

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Postby Rudi » Sun May 19, 2013 7:57 pm

Val:

I always thought the TravelAll's were the coolest of the Suburban style trucks. This one is a beauty :!: :D
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

Return to “Proud of my other toys/tools Photos”