This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Super A cultivator

Farmall Super A, AV, 100, 130, & 140 1939 - 1973
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
jim turner
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 64784
Circle of Safety: Y

Super A cultivator

Postby jim turner » Fri May 10, 2013 9:32 pm

I just bought a set of cultivators for my Super A, never seen one before not sure its all there or if it is even right, sure don't look like a Cub would anyone have some pictures they might share I sure would appreciate it.
Jim Turner

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Jim Becker
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 55319
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Super A cultivator

Postby Jim Becker » Fri May 10, 2013 10:53 pm

The basic design is pretty similar to the Cub cultivator, just bigger. "Complete" is pretty variable depending on what it was set up for. If you go to the Case-IH site I think you can find it in the online parts catalogs. Search by model for 144 and you will get several versions. The A-144 is probably the version you need to look at.

Return to “Farmall A, Super A, AV, 100, 130 & 140”