This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

signature lines

Anything that might not belong on the other message boards!
John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

signature lines

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Sat May 04, 2013 8:53 am

It would be appreciated if people posting on the forum would consider the size of what they put in their signature lines. Some of them have so much that it uses more room than the post does. It is really bad for people who are using laptops or smaller monitors as opposed to the ones half the size of a wall. Things such as embedded YOU TUBE links take up over half the screen on a laptop to be scrolled past every time that poster puts something on the forum. After a while it results in readers scrolling past the entire post without bothering to sort out what is useful.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

birddog
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 54515
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: signature lines

Postby birddog » Sat May 04, 2013 8:31 pm

OK John, I removed everything from mine except for my name, also removed tractors owned from the poster ID area. Hope this helps you out.
Mark "birddog" Birdeau
Circle of Safety

SONNY
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 61722

Re: signature lines

Postby SONNY » Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:01 am

Thanks John ,----it helps when stuck with iPhone too!! Lol!! thanks sonny

Return to “Off Topic”