This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Ready for things to get fit!!

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
grasser
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 46725
Tractors Owned: '47 Cub
'77 IH Cub
'49 Farmall C w/trip bucket loader
Dad's WD-45
Circle of Safety: Y

Ready for things to get fit!!

Postby grasser » Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:10 pm

Thought you guys might like to see my rear mounted corn planter that I'm hoping to use if/when things finally dry out here in northern Indiana.
This was originally a 3 point mounted 2 row planter. I unbolted the square tubing from the 3 point toolbar, removed one of the row units, and put a couple 1-1/4" holes through it, and now it'll mount to my rear cultivator arms, by just dropping the 1-1/4" pins through the bar into my cultivator clamps.

If I ever want to go back to the 3 point version, I just clamp the rectangle bar back to the 3 point tool bar.

The cub raises and lowers it with no troubles and the height seemed to work out just right.
Plus I think it'll make a right smart tool bar that something else could be mounted to, if the need arises.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (131.76 KiB) Viewed 177 times
Justin

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Buzzard Wing
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 02840

Re: Ready for things to get fit!!

Postby Buzzard Wing » Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:03 pm

Clever solution!
1971 Cub (Rufus) 1950 Cub (Cathy) 1965 Lo Boy Fast Hitch (Nameless III) 1970 Cub 1000 Loader & Fast Hitch (Lee)

Return to “Farmall Cub”