This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

CCC Cub Cadet 782

IHC Cub Cadet Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Cadet related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Stanton
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 64070
Tractors Owned: 1942 Farmall AV, serial #87025
1947 Farmall Circle Cub, serial #2116
1948 Farmall Cub, serial #46066
Circle of Safety: Y

CCC Cub Cadet 782

Postby Stanton » Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:06 pm

Came home last evening after eating out and hoped on the '47 Cub to blade out my gravel driveway after all the snow melted. When finished, it left some ridges and ruts around that needed further smoothing out. Put the battery back in my (new to me) 782, hopped on, and she fired right up after sitting all winter. Wow!

Hooked the log chain to the back and drug a weighted pallet around the driveway a time or two. Nice and smooth now. That 782 has some kind of power compared to my old lawn tractor. :D

Reference: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=74772&hilit=+cadet
Stanton
Image Circle of Safety

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

BigBill
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000

Re: CCC Cub Cadet 782

Postby BigBill » Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:09 pm

You'd be surprised at what these little tractors can do. Even the 8hp ones can work really hard too. I took my new to me model 70 cub cadet with the replacement 8hp engine and spread out 3yd dump truck loads of dirt while the dump truck returned with the next load i had the last load all spread out even. They all laughed at my little 70 tractor when i pulled up at my neighbors house with the snowplow on it. When we were all done no one was laughing. Its funny they all own older cub cadets now.
I'm technically misunderstood at times i guess its been this way my whole life so why should it change now.

Return to “Cub Cadet”