This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Hopefully a soon to be project

IHC Cub Cadet Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Cadet related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
56cub
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 15057
Circle of Safety: Y

Hopefully a soon to be project

Postby 56cub » Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:33 pm

I thougt of this the other day when I saw a picture of a custom articulated Cub Cadet. I have also been wanting to try to build a tractor with a dump bed on the back. So I thougt why not combine the two. After all it is a just an articulated CC with one more axel. I want it to work like one of the articulated offraod dumptrucks when I'm done. I'm now just started to try and find the parts I will need and hopefully I can start working on it this summer. I have never built or attemped anything from scratch like this before so it will be a learning experience. I hope I have the skills to build it because it would be awsome to drive at shows. I was bored today so I made a rough drawing just for fun, it's not drawn to scale.
Attachments
Untitled.pdf
(33.11 KiB) Downloaded 428 times

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

BigBill
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000

Re: Hopefully a soon to be project

Postby BigBill » Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:18 pm

Where's JimT he is our go to guy for cub cadeet builds.
I'm technically misunderstood at times i guess its been this way my whole life so why should it change now.

voltage regulator
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 44062
Tractors Owned: IH Cub Cadet 1450
IH Cub Cadet 1450 parts
IH Cub Cadet 1250 parts
IH Cub Cadet Original
IH Cub Cadet 100
IH Cub Cadet 71
IH Cub Cadet 123
IH Cub Cadet 102
IH Cub Cadet 72
IH Cub Cadet 86
CCC 1211

Re: Hopefully a soon to be project

Postby voltage regulator » Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:11 pm

Our 30 ton haul truck was articulate, which was a side dump 6x6 Cat. { Hope to fuel your ideas for your project! }

Return to “Cub Cadet”