This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Ipad help

How do I.... ?
Pony Master
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 62253
Circle of Safety: Y

Ipad help

Postby Pony Master » Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:14 am

Well the world of technology has bitten me pretty hard. In September I had to remove my TV antenna from my house do to a storm. Rather than buy a tower to put a new one on I gave in and we now have satellite TV. Then my "smart phone" got pretty stupid and I had to do something new. I had heard of the quality and reliability of the iPhone so I went that route. Then shortly after my laptop became hard to use and slower than &$@!. So we borrowed a friends ipad to try out and we fell in love. We now have 2 ipad2's. we absolutely love them, but I have found that I can not get on chat. I believe it has to do with not being able to run adobe flash. I have found an app that claims to run adobe flash, but it is $4.99. I don't want to buy it if it does not work. Has anyone tried it?
1947 Circle Cub, 193, 189
1954 Cub w/FH, IH100, 194, F11
1956 Cub Loboy w/FH and 194
1960 Cub Loboy w/FH and L-54
1953 Super A, 2 seater B, Avery V, Avery A, JD M, MH Pony, Leader D, Allis Chalmers C, and my Great Grandpa's ZA Minneapolis Moline.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

VinceD
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 65626
Tractors Owned: 1949 Cub "Frodo"
1949 Cub "Sam" (future Project)
1965 Lo-Boy "Pippin"
1940 H "Walter"
1953 SC "Gimli"
Cub Cadet HDS 2155
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Ipad help

Postby VinceD » Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:46 pm

Sorry, I have an iPad and also love it but can't help with the Flash question. I know that Adobe Flash is not and will not be supported by Apple for the iPad platform. Good luck. Let me know what you find.
Vince
High atop Hummingbird Hill
In the Missouri Ozarks

Return to “Message Board & Computer Questions”