This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

California Tractor Show

The new home for CubFest and Tractor show Announcements & Discussions.
Forum rules
ALL CubFest discussion posted in other forums will be moved to this forum without advance notice.

IMPORTANT NOTE: CubFest organizers -- Notify a TeamCub member or the ADMIN (Dennis) to "Sticky" your event announcement in this forum.
Brent
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 93510

California Tractor Show

Postby Brent » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:32 am

:shock: :( :o

Our big show is at the Ag center in Tulare Ca. in April. For me that's a 400+mile round trip. Up until this year exihbitor's RV parking was free. Just received the show info for this year. Exhibitors will have to pay a $80.00 RV camping fee(no hook ups), $10.00 fee for an atv, golf cart or anyother means to get around the show and a $10.00 fee for something else. That's $100 out of my pocket for the pleasure of showing my tractor. Spectators will only pay a $30.00 camping fee for the three days of the show. Doesn't make a lot sence to me. The exibitors are what make the show. It's going to be interesting to see if there's an impact on the number of exhibitors that show up.
Always try the easiest thing first.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Boss Hog
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 23962
eBay ID: dmb2613
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: California Tractor Show

Postby Boss Hog » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:36 am

Welcome to progress :D
Sorry to hear that, Seams crazy
IN GOD WE TRUST
All others pay cash
Boss Hog
Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely byJohn Emerich Edward Dalberg

Steve K. CALIF
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 93636
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub #550
1962 LoBoy

Postby Steve K. CALIF » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:25 pm

Brent, those dollar numbers are insane. Please call and speak to the event management regarding your thoughts on these charges and of your displeasure. If they persist with these fees, I see an end to this otherwise great event. Thank you for showing your Cub in the past, it was always a pleasure in speaking to you at this event. I doubt I will go this year as for these last several, I have been trying to recoup from additional surgeries. Steve K.

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Postby Rudi » Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:50 pm

Brent:

That is a shame. Doesn't seem fair to the exhibitors at all.

I understand, we have the same kind of mentality up here with our snowmobile trail system. It is nutz. :(
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

Brent
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 93510

Postby Brent » Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:44 pm

:( :roll:
Found out today that the last $10.00 fee I mentioned was to recoup the administrative costs associated with sending the show info and exhibitor sign up sheets out.
Always try the easiest thing first.

Return to “CubFest and Tractor Show Announcements & Discussions”