This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

touch control

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
dcpky
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 42368

touch control

Postby dcpky » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:20 pm

hey guys took manifold off the side of touch control houseing going to replace the gasket thought there might be some o rings did not see any guess it is gasket only i no there are 2 o rings on pump mainfold want to make sure before i put gasket Also going to pull touch control houseing so i can clean everything up do i need to order a bottom houseing gasket or can i clean it all up and use some form a gasket talking about where touch control bolts down on tractor Thanks fellows

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Re: touch control

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:38 pm

Where manifold bolts to tractor is gasket only. There is no gasket under the unit, just metal to metal. You will not need a gasket unless you take the bottom plate off the touch control. If you do that, ge6t a gasket, rather than form a gasket. I tiny spec of the form a gasket getting inside the system can easily cause a complete rebuild.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Smokeycub
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 44266
Tractors Owned: 48 F Cub #11678
65 Cub Cadet 104
70 450C JD loader
67 Cub Cadet 107
90 B7100HST-D Kubota
72 Cub Cadet 149
54 Super C
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Smokeycub » Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:51 pm

Hey there, Johns got you covered. You can try this site though, it's listed under "manuals" at the top of this page. http://www.cleancomputes.com/Cub/Blue%2 ... index.html , for some reason it's not working right now. Ordinarily it works well and it's a great source for anything Cub related. Good luck!
Ray
Smokeycub
Attachments - 193 plow - 144 cultivator - 22 mower - 28A disc harrow - 54 leveling blade - Woods 59C2 - drag harrows - Mott D9 flail - flat belt pulley
The squeaky wheel may get the grease but it's usually the first to be replaced!

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Circle of Safety: Y
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Postby Rudi » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:34 pm

Ray:

It is up and working. Not sure what the problem was for you.. could have been as simple as a power bump.
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

Return to “Farmall Cub”