This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Rear Ag Tires Loaded With... Cost Savings?

Anything that might not belong on the other message boards!
Jim Becker
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 55319
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Rear Ag Tires Loaded With... Cost Savings?

Postby Jim Becker » Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:27 pm

I recalled that the thing that made the burning river noteworthy was the fact that it spread to a bridge. Then I followed your link and found the picture of the burnt bridge!

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

lazyuniondriver
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 44134
Tractors Owned: 1949 & 1951 Farmall Cubs

Several Snapper Garden Tractors

Postby lazyuniondriver » Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:36 pm

wellsknob wrote:It was real funny to the older guys. Didn't take me long to learn.

Yes I graduated high school when I was 17 and started college before I turned 18.

Thankfully, all my working life I worked with exceptional men (and women) who took me under their wings and taught me things only experience taught them.

Additionally, I was never scammed into stupid goose chases because apparently I was well liked. Maybe this can be attributed to the union culture, the brotherhood of looking out for each other.
"HAVE ALL YOUR DELIVERIES MADE BY UNION DRIVERS"

lazyuniondriver
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 44134
Tractors Owned: 1949 & 1951 Farmall Cubs

Several Snapper Garden Tractors

Postby lazyuniondriver » Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:41 pm

Jim Becker wrote:I recalled that the thing that made the burning river noteworthy was the fact that it spread to a bridge. Then I followed your link and found the picture of the burnt bridge!

In all honesty, I was never aware of the previous fires. The 69 fire grabbed headlines and attention for sure. There is even a local microbrewery currently marketing "Burning River" beer. Another "regional" thing for sure!
"HAVE ALL YOUR DELIVERIES MADE BY UNION DRIVERS"

pm_wells
Cub Star!!
Cub Star!!
Zip Code: 28635

Postby pm_wells » Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:57 pm

lazyuniondriver wrote:

Additionally, I was never scammed into stupid goose chases because apparently I was well liked. Maybe this can be attributed to the union culture, the brotherhood of looking out for each other.

I see, like sewage in a tractor tire.

Return to “Off Topic”