This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Revisiting lowboy short fender

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Former Member
10+ Years
10+ Years

Revisiting lowboy short fender

Postby Former Member » Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:53 am

I was looking for a picture for John and the L38 lift disc mounting bracket, when in the picture I noticed something. It may be my eyes, or their drawing, but the Rear of the Left fender looks like the one on Boss's lowboy. I have circled the 2 fenders on the rear of their model.
Attachments
Fenders.png

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

bythepond88
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 60073
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Revisiting lowboy short fender

Postby bythepond88 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:56 pm

I think it's just perspective, because the image is taken from an angle.
Michael Cummings
Eddie - a 1959 International Lo-Boy named after my father in law, who who bought her new.

Denny Clayton
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 45365
Tractors Owned: Home to "Rusty", the 2007 and 2009 Cub Tug Champion.

Postby Denny Clayton » Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:00 pm

Dale Shaw wrote:I was looking for a picture for John and the L38 lift disc mounting bracket, when in the picture I noticed something. It may be my eyes, or their drawing, but the Rear of the Left fender looks like the one on Boss's lowboy. I have circled the 2 fenders on the rear of their model.

Dale, I don't have anything to add for the fender, but I have a pic of the disk mounting bracket bolted to a drawbar. :big afro:

'61 Lo-Boy
'60 FH Lo-Boy
'60 Lo-Boy
'57 FH Cub "Rusty" (CubTug winner 2007 & 2009)
Member of Ohio Chapter 6
Circle of Safety

Jim Becker
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 55319

Postby Jim Becker » Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:18 pm

I think it is the angle/perspective and maybe a little of just the way it was drawn. The outward curve added to the rounded end make for some odd appearance depending on the angle of view. The drawing includes circles for the platform support. It shows a fair distance from the holes to the end of the fender. Boss's cut off fender ends very close to those holes.

Return to “Farmall Cub”