This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

paint

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
DennisB
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 21074
Tractors Owned: 1950 Farmall Cub
1949 John Deere A
Kubota L2350DT
2 Cub Cadets
Circle of Safety: Y

paint

Postby DennisB » Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:56 pm

:lost: I've been using valspar tractor restoration paint for several years and have been happy with the results so far. As TSC is no longer carring it can anyone share their valuable knowledge as to what paint is available out there which would be of the same quality without the need of self contained air supply etc.
thanks in advance, DennisB

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Chris D
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 23027

Re: paint

Postby Chris D » Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:00 pm

I was just getting ready to post a new topic about this as I was looking for paint today. I believe I got a great deal and a good source for those still wanting the Valspar paint like myself. I found the best deal at amazon.com. I ended up getting 2 gallons of IH Red with free shipping for just a little change over $52 bucks :mrgreen: Seemed the best way to go for me. Never left home to get it and should be on the door step on Friday. Doesn't get any better than that folks.

Barnyard
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 45030
Tractors Owned: At This Time
40 Farmall Cubs (Round Hood)
2 Farmall Cub (Square Hood)
2 IH Cubs (Square Hood)
5 Lo-Boys (Round Hood)
2 Lo-Boys (Square Hood)
2 Farmall 404's
1 Farmall H
1 Ferguson 20
1 Cub Cadet 125
1 Kubota B-7100

Postby Barnyard » Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:11 pm

Order it from Lowe's.
There are two ways to get enough Cubs. One is to continue to accumulate more and more. The other is to desire less.

Circle of Safety

oronc
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 24153
Tractors Owned: 1950 Allis Chalmers B, 1942 Farmall H,Kubota B2150hst
48 Cubplow,cultiv,carry all,blade.other stuff
and other junk

Postby oronc » Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:08 am

Working on bringing back a "H", I started using a paint & primer from true value hardware called XO RUST ENAMALS, Very impressed with the primer so far been to cold for paint, I have brushed a few small pieces turned out great, Would take this product over valspar hands down, P.S Gallon of farmell red was 32.99

Return to “Farmall Cub”