This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Thank you Kodiak and Paula!

The new home for CubFest and Tractor show Announcements & Discussions.
Forum rules
ALL CubFest discussion posted in other forums will be moved to this forum without advance notice.

IMPORTANT NOTE: CubFest organizers -- Notify a TeamCub member or the ADMIN (Dennis) to "Sticky" your event announcement in this forum.
Barnyard
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 45030
Tractors Owned: At This Time
40 Farmall Cubs (Round Hood)
2 Farmall Cub (Square Hood)
2 IH Cubs (Square Hood)
5 Lo-Boys (Round Hood)
2 Lo-Boys (Square Hood)
2 Farmall 404's
1 Farmall H
1 Ferguson 20
1 Cub Cadet 125
1 Kubota B-7100
Circle of Safety: Y

Thank you Kodiak and Paula!

Postby Barnyard » Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:35 pm

A tremendous fun filled time was had at Stonethrow in Gillsville Georgia this weekend. Ron and Paula once again were great hosts and treated us like family. We most certainly appreciate the effort you put into this event. As always the weekend went too fast but Rosie and I look forward to next year. We left about 4:30 Saturday afternoon and drove until my eyes went crossed at 10:00 pm. We pulled into a rest stop just inside Kentucky for a ninety minute nap and hit the road again. We pulled into the barnyard safe and sound about 2:30 this morning.

Another thanks goes to that Grandpa to all kids, Charles, aka Corky's Cub. He sure kept the kids entertained both days with his hay rides. I'm sure it made the weekend easier for the parents.

Of course Doctor Bob deserves a big, personal pat on the back from Rosie and me for putting Rosie's mind at ease after her absessed tooth left the right side of her face about the size of a softball. She sure slept better Friday after getting some advice.
There are two ways to get enough Cubs. One is to continue to accumulate more and more. The other is to desire less.

Circle of Safety

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

John C
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 30152
Tractors Owned: 1948, 1949, 1953, 1961 Cubs
1941 Minneapolis Moline
1939 John Deere H
1986 IMT 539
Multiple Ford 8Ns that aren't any good

Re: Thank you Kodiak and Paula!

Postby John C » Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:32 pm

Like Bill said - thanks to all who made this year's event a success; especially Ron and Paula for hosting. As usual, I left at least one item there to make sure I get back to Ron's for the next event.

Thanks to Bob and Jim for carb work multiple times on two stubborn carbs. Thanks to others for helping push or for giving advice, concern, or a helping hand. Even though the Cubs I brought this time are among the most stubborn I've seen, I now know what to do next - thanks to words of wisdom from the experts.

A huge thanks to Dusty Burton for bringing a load of goodies down to me from way up north.

John
"If every day were a holiday, sport would soon become chore"

Bob McCarty
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 80501
Tractors Owned: Cubs, MH Pony, Shaw, Allis G, 1934 Silver King, JD LA and LI, Gibson D, David Bradley Tri-Trac
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Thank you Kodiak and Paula!

Postby Bob McCarty » Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:22 pm

The weather was perfect, the food was great, the parade was fun and my thanks go out to 'Ron and Paula for another great Stonethrow Cubfest. Thanks for all your hard work and planning.

Bob
"We don't need to think more,
we need to think differently."
-Albert Einstein

Return to “CubFest and Tractor Show Announcements & Discussions”