This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Apology

The new home for CubFest and Tractor show Announcements & Discussions.
Forum rules
ALL CubFest discussion posted in other forums will be moved to this forum without advance notice.

IMPORTANT NOTE: CubFest organizers -- Notify a TeamCub member or the ADMIN (Dennis) to "Sticky" your event announcement in this forum.
Russ Leggitt
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 38655
Tractors Owned: [18] CUBs from 1947 thru 1974; "B" Farmall, [2] John Deere MTs; Ford 600; Ford 4000; and a 1956 IHC S112 Pickup [CUB Hauler]
Circle of Safety: Y

Apology

Postby Russ Leggitt » Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:29 pm

Since my post on the topic "national Anthem" was removed I can only assume that I said something that was not "politicaly" correct. I wish to apologize with sincere regrets. I was letting all the election year rethoric and service to "my" country interfere with the rules. I again apologize.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Steve K. CALIF
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 93636
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub #550
1962 LoBoy

Re: Apology

Postby Steve K. CALIF » Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:18 pm

I'm with you on this Russ. However, the discussion was led to proper National Anthem observations....I still stand by mine.

Dennis
Site Admin
Zip Code: 64075
Tractors Owned: 1947 Farmall Cub
104 Cub Cadet
Cub Cadet Original

Re: Apology

Postby Dennis » Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:24 pm

I don't think there is any member here, to my knowledge, that does not appreciate the sacrafices that our service men and women have given for this country

I'm locking this topic. I don't think it is necessary to add anything else to this subject.

Now, let us move on and talk about our favorite topic: tractors.

Thanks,
Dennis
Image Proud Member
Are you a member? Copy this code below and paste it in your signature to display it proudly!

Code: Select all

[url=http://nationalihcollectors.com/index.html][img]http://farmallcub.com/images/ihcc.jpg[/img][/url]

Circle of Safety Passed the "Circle of Safety" test? Add your signature badge using

Code: Select all

[cos][/cos]
What is the Circle of Safety

Return to “CubFest and Tractor Show Announcements & Discussions”