This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Don-1, Whistle Pigs-0

Farming and rural life discussion forum. Cooking, hunting, gardening, fishing, critters, etc.
grumpy
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 15522
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Don-1, Whistle Pigs-0

Postby grumpy » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:44 am

KETCHAM wrote:I used a .22 with a scope.Also have my dads .22 that is from the 1940's.Both deadly,,,like to get a pellet gun,just for target pratice,,,Sometimes its fun just to shoot the bb gun,,,don't have to worry were the bb goes.Not gonna kill anything with the bb gun though!!! Kevin

Don't underestimate a BB gun. I've got at least a dozen chipmunks a few mice and 1 chicken. And more than 1 window pane. :oops:
:{_}: :{_}: :{_}:
David Dee Mock-Leonard

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Some days it's not worth chewing through the restraints

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

KETCHAM
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 44645
eBay ID: kevinb2366
Tractors Owned: 47 Cub 48 Cub 50 H

Re: Don-1, Whistle Pigs-0

Postby KETCHAM » Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:45 am

Grump...must have been a pump style...these spring loaded ones[the new ones]stink!!!Dads Red Ryder still puts holes in tin cans!!!Kevin
47 CUB[Krusty] 49 CUB[Ollie] 50 H-- PLOWS DISCS MOWERS AND lots more stuff!!Life is to short -Have fun now cause ya ain't gonna be here long!!!!

Return to “Farm Life and Better Half Forum”