This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Mid TN Cubfest --Who all is coming & projects -2 weeks 2 go

The new home for CubFest and Tractor show Announcements & Discussions.
Forum rules
ALL CubFest discussion posted in other forums will be moved to this forum without advance notice.

IMPORTANT NOTE: CubFest organizers -- Notify a TeamCub member or the ADMIN (Dennis) to "Sticky" your event announcement in this forum.
Former Member
10+ Years
10+ Years

Mid TN Cubfest --Who all is coming & projects -2 weeks 2 go

Postby Former Member » Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:18 pm

Jan and I are well on our way to getting ready for this years cubfest. Several folks that have not been here before have indicated they would like to come.

Our street address is
6808 Hwy 127N
Crossville, TN 38571

If you are traveling I 40 to get here, you need exit 317. We are exactly 3 miles North of the exit on the right hand side of the road. You WILL see the Mid TN Cubfest Banner on our fence. Next you will see my rusty High Crop B in the front yard.

I would suggest going past my house 100 yards to the Corner Market and turn around. Much easier to get into the driveway.

Jan has taken most of the week off and welcomes all the ladies to come fellowship.

There are several motels at our exit, and more 5 miles east. I recommend the Motel 6, as it was recently renovated.

We also have lots of room for primitive camping, our electric at the barn is limited, though if you needed power for an RV A/C, we could put a couple close to the house.

There is also a Cracker Barrel, Shoney's, Subway and a Waffle House at the exit, along with several gas stations. Wal-mart and "Town" are just a mile or 2 south of the exit.

Our place is not fancy, but it is home, and we WELCOME everyone to come join us.

We are trying to get an idea of numbers for food etc..

If you plan to come and have not PM'd or contacted me, please do or post here.

Also, if you have a project that needs to be put on the list, that would help also.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Former Member
10+ Years
10+ Years

Re: Mid TN Cubfest --Who all is coming & projects -2 weeks 2

Postby Former Member » Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:14 pm

So far have just heard from Josh Blair needing an electrical tutorial and my friend Dave needing some carb work. There will be plenty of hands on deck and skill if you need some hlp with your cub.

Return to “CubFest and Tractor Show Announcements & Discussions”