This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Red Power Round Up.. who was there?

The new home for CubFest and Tractor show Announcements & Discussions.
Forum rules
ALL CubFest discussion posted in other forums will be moved to this forum without advance notice.

IMPORTANT NOTE: CubFest organizers -- Notify a TeamCub member or the ADMIN (Dennis) to "Sticky" your event announcement in this forum.
CubitisNH
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Red Power Round Up.. who was there?

Postby CubitisNH » Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:40 pm

We(camptonih,CubitisNH,and Mark W. who isn't a forum member)were there from 10AM Tuesday thru 2PM Sat.,spent most of our time in the outside vendor area selling stuff. Biggest drawback is missing out on seeing the rest of the show.Visited a little with Gary Dotson,SteveB,Dale Shaw and several others.Had a good time,made enough to pay for the trip and bring home some $ to pay the bills.
Hope to see more folks next year in Ohio.
Mike
How can you have too many Cubs????

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:30 pm

My main reason for going to Red Power, Cubarama, and Cubfests is to see old friends. As to tractors though, my highlights was getting to go for a rid on George's last project, the Rat Cub. Thanks Steve.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

schmibm
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby schmibm » Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:23 pm

We were there with our 55 Lo-Boy. Got into town Wednesday afternoon. Pulled out heading southwest to Lambert's Cafe Saturday afternoon.

I look at the pictures and don't remember the heat from Thursday anymore.
1949 Project Cub
1955 Cub Lo-Boy "Jack"
1957 Cub Lo-Boy "Mac"
1957 Cub with 5' Woods Belly Mower "James"
24 other Farmalls A thru SMTA.

Jason (IL)
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 60936
Tractors Owned: 47 Cub SN 8664
48 Cub
50 Demo
54 Cub
3-55 Cub
2-56 Cub
55 LOBOY SN 876
57 LOBOY
58 French Cub
2- 60 LOBOY
69 Cub
54 Super M
42 H
48 H
57 300LP
57 450
Cub Cadet 123
Cub Cadet 149
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Jason (IL) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:40 am

I was there on Friday. I just walked around and saw the tractors. I really don't have the money to spend now so I avoided the parts vendors for the most part. It was a nice show, saw lots of nice stuff and got several good ideas for future projects. It was a hot day, and the wife yanked me out after looking things over the second. She not much of a looker. We got there a 8 and left around 2. Only thing I wish there was is some field demo's. I guess I'm spoiled here in Central IL where we do it all but it is all fun to watch.

Enjoy
Jason

Return to “CubFest and Tractor Show Announcements & Discussions”