N.E. Oklahoma CubFest

Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:10 pm

In addition to added pics, like to thank the host for 3 cub steps, a cub cap pin, fuel measuring sticks, all given as door prizes an gifts, and to Gary Charles for black work aprons.
linked are several pictures of the fun, informative Fest:
http://photos.cubfest.com/thumbnails.php?album=1361

Mikes shop is large and well organized, and soon will contain his crowded machine shop in a walled off area in the back which will make it real handy. Hope you can make it to the next one.

Re: N.E. Oklahoma CubFest

Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:44 pm

Thanks for posting the pictures Randall, enjoyed visiting with you and Gary. Sure hope we can do this again next year, maybe more will be able to come.

Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:17 pm

Randall,

Great pics of the Fest. Your added bonus of captions for each pic is really appreciated.

Bill

Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:30 pm

thanks randall. wife and granddaughter and me really enjoyed the pics. tom

Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:02 am

Thanks for the pics Randall I will try to get the pics down some day. I sure hope Mike and Art will do it next year. I thought it was a blast seeing you old cubbies and meeting the new ones Gregg and Colt. Thanks to Tom I now have cultivator lifts for my cub, I think I have the rest if I can find it. later jpcubs

Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:28 pm

Bill Hudson wrote:Randall,
Great pics of the Fest. Your added bonus of captions for each pic is really appreciated.
Bill

:thumbsup:

Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:39 pm

I have to echo Art's and JP cubs comments. I had a great day and enjoyed the great people that were able to attend. The thing about tractors and old stuff, you meet the nicest people. I am looking forward to next year and making the event better. Any suggestions or comments are appreciated.

Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:38 pm

farmertan that's what i want to hear. thanks again. tom

Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:15 pm

Do we have to wait until next year? I enjoyed the day and look forward to bringing my cub next time.

Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:19 pm

Thanks for the pic's Randle they are great. Had a great time hope to see you guys again soon. Who is that old guy in the red farmall hat

Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:17 am

That sounds good. So it looks like right now you are willing to go another round. You have a wonder place for a cubfest. Would be a good place to set up a camper also.

By the way farmertan - pm sent.