This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

More Barnyard Bashing

The new home for CubFest and Tractor show Announcements & Discussions.
Forum rules
ALL CubFest discussion posted in other forums will be moved to this forum without advance notice.

IMPORTANT NOTE: CubFest organizers -- Notify a TeamCub member or the ADMIN (Dennis) to "Sticky" your event announcement in this forum.
BIGHOSS
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 37087
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub S/N 9216
w/ C-22 Mower

1974 Cub S/N 244814
w/59 Woods Mower

Ford 3000 Gas S/N C375091 w/Bushhog QT2345 Loader & 6' Squealer Bushhog
and a Palomino Mare named GIGI
Circle of Safety: Y

More Barnyard Bashing

Postby BIGHOSS » Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:18 pm

No, not really! Nothing but praise for Bill and Rosie for hosting such a fine event. Lots of seeing old friends, meeting new ones and working on cubs.
Special thanks to Gary Dotson for fixing my mag, showing us how to troubleshoot and repair an alternator and especially at my request, giving us a lesson in measuring tolerances in a cub engine. Very educational for someone like me, who has no experience in this. Thanks to Barnyard for making this happen.

Also, I need to mention again concerning Gary's moving tribute to George Willer. Gary said just the right words........very touching.

Steve Koons and I had the priviledge of eating breakfast with Bob Perry, Sat. morning at the motel. We had a good time getting to know each other better. I told Steve on the way home, where else but at a Cubfest, could a Hillbilly from Tennessee, a Hoosier from Indiana and a Yankee from Massachusetts meet and talk for about an hour about cubs, farming and life in general. Good memories.
"Courage is being scared to death-but saddling up anyway".......John Wayne

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Bob Perry
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 02748
Tractors Owned: :

1949 Farmall Cub / FH

1951 Farmall Cub / IH mower

1964 International Cub Lo-Boy / Woods 59 mower

1967 International Cub / FH

1946 Farmall H

1949 Farmall H

a doodle bug

More than a dozen Cub Cadets running plus a few in the bone-yard

Re: More Barnyard Bashing

Postby Bob Perry » Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:04 pm

BIGHOSS wrote:
Steve Koons and I had the priviledge of eating breakfast with Bob Perry, Sat. morning at the motel. We had a good time getting to know each other better. I told Steve on the way home, where else but at a Cubfest, could a Hillbilly from Tennessee, a Hoosier from Indiana and a Yankee from Massachusetts meet and talk for about an hour about cubs, farming and life in general. Good memories.

Thanks BIGHOSS, good times out there in the Buckeye State !!! Nice talk !!!
REMEMBER: Keep it correct or you may face the

Gary Dotson
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 43358
Tractors Owned: 48 Cub Diesel (Cubota)
53 Cockshutt 20 restored (Shooter)
52 Cockshutt 20 unrestored
47 Leader "B" (Herckie)
49 Leader "D" (Princess)
49 Leader "D" very rough
48 Leader "D" unrestored
Kubota B6200E
Kubota B6200HST
Kubota B8200HST-D

Postby Gary Dotson » Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:24 am

Ron, you're so right! It always amazes me, the diversity of the groups we pull together at these events and we find that although we come from all walks of life and different areas, we really aren't so different after all.

Had a great time with everyone at the bash!

ScottyD'sdad
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 02769
Tractors Owned: 6"F" cubs
5 lo-boys
1 154
1 184
1 IH444
1 Oliver OC3 crawler
1 AC D10
1 IH 100 manure spreader
1 IH model B corn grinder
3 power units
cub demonstrator

Postby ScottyD'sdad » Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:10 pm

BIGHOSS wrote:No, not really! Nothing but praise for Bill and Rosie for hosting such a fine event. Lots of seeing old friends, meeting new ones and working on cubs.
Special thanks to Gary Dotson for fixing my mag, showing us how to troubleshoot and repair an alternator and especially at my request, giving us a lesson in measuring tolerances in a cub engine. Very educational for someone like me, who has no experience in this. Thanks to Barnyard for making this happen.

Also, I need to mention again concerning Gary's moving tribute to George Willer. Gary said just the right words........very touching.

I spoke to the Rebels there, too! Not easy, but I bit the donut, I men bullet, and did it! Ed
Member of Chapter 18, and National
Circle of Safety

BIGHOSS
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 37087
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub S/N 9216
w/ C-22 Mower

1974 Cub S/N 244814
w/59 Woods Mower

Ford 3000 Gas S/N C375091 w/Bushhog QT2345 Loader & 6' Squealer Bushhog
and a Palomino Mare named GIGI

Postby BIGHOSS » Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:12 pm

Not much difference between you Yanks and us Rebels, except you talk funny!
"Courage is being scared to death-but saddling up anyway".......John Wayne

Return to “CubFest and Tractor Show Announcements & Discussions”