This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Older Men Scam

Got a funny that's clean or even an accidental funny. Let's all get a good laugh because it's healthy.
Forum rules
Keep it clean (we have youngsters here) and leave the politics and religious jokes for some other forum :)
ricky racer
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 49120
Circle of Safety: Y

Older Men Scam

Postby ricky racer » Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:18 pm

Older Men Scam

Women often receive warnings about protecting themselves at the mall and in dark parking lots, etc. This is the first warning I have seen for men. I wanted to pass it on in case you haven't heard about it. A 'heads up' for those men who may be regular customers at Lowe's, Home Depot, Costco, or even Wal-Mart. This one caught me totally by surprise. Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends.

Here's how the scam works; Two nice looking, college-age girls will come over to your car or truck as you are packing your purchases into your vehicle. They both start wiping your windshield with a... rag and Windex while wearing skimpy outfits. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' but instead ask for a ride to McDonald's.

You agree and they climb into the vehicle. On the way there, one of them starts crawling all over you caressing and kissing you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen Aug. 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, again on the 17th, 20th, 24th, and the 29th. Also Sept. 1st, 4th, 8th, twice on the 16th &17th, and very likely again this upcoming weekend.

So tell your friends to be careful. What a horrible way to take advantage of us older men. Warn your friends to be vigilant.

Wal-Mart has wallets on sale for $2.99 each. I found even cheaper ones for $.99 at the Dollar Store and bought them out in three of their stores.

Also, you never get to eat at McDonald's. I've already lost 11 pounds just running back and forth from Lowe's, to Home Depot, to Wal-Mart.

So please, send this on to all the older men that you know and warn them to be on the lookout for this scam. (The best times are just before lunch and around 4:30 in the afternoon.)
1929 Farmall Regular
1935 John Deere B
1937 John Deere A
1941 John Deere H
1952 John Deere B
1953 Farmall Cub

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Mr E
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 32460
eBay ID: noles1432460

Re: Older Men Scam

Postby Mr E » Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:02 pm

Thanks for the warning, Ricky. I think I need a few supplies from Lowes this afternoon.
In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity. - Albert Einstein

Image. Circle of Safety

Roy Edenfield
Deep South CubFest #10
February 14 & 15, 2020

John(videodoc)
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 61944
Tractors Owned: -
55 F-Cub - snow plow and chains
3 Demonstrators Restored.
"Bette" - 22 mower
"Roxie" - 144 Complete Cults'
"Sandy"(Done) 193 Plow
1950 Demo, "Billie"
-(Woods 59")
Corn Stalk Cutter
23a Disc
&
2005 Mahindra w/FEL

Postby John(videodoc) » Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:14 pm

On my way.....

Gary Dotson
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 43358
Tractors Owned: 48 Cub Diesel (Cubota)
53 Cockshutt 20 restored (Shooter)
52 Cockshutt 20 unrestored
47 Leader "B" (Herckie)
49 Leader "D" (Princess)
49 Leader "D" very rough
48 Leader "D" unrestored
Kubota B6200E
Kubota B6200HST
Kubota B8200HST-D

Postby Gary Dotson » Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:01 am

Ricky, I've seen this"warning" a few times but always laugh when I read it again. Thanks!

Lildog Jr
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 45601
Skype Name: mikey.ratliff

Postby Lildog Jr » Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:27 pm

why would ANYONE take two girls to THAT place, AND get their wallets stolen in the first place? (no offence, anyway) I'm sure we would NOT except their service and taking theme to ANY place in the entire UNIVERSE! :? :shock:
To me, there's nothing better than dogs and Cubs.

Lildog Jr
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 45601
Skype Name: mikey.ratliff

Postby Lildog Jr » Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:33 am

Lildog Jr wrote:why would ANYONE take two girls to THAT place, AND get their wallets stolen in the first place? (no offence, anyway) I'm sure we would NOT except their service and taking theme to ANY place in the entire UNIVERSE! :? :shock:

sorry, typing error
To me, there's nothing better than dogs and Cubs.

jrob69
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: K9J6X5
Tractors Owned: 48, 56, 56 and 58 FCub

Postby jrob69 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:19 pm

Rolling on the floor laughing!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I could not keep a straight face when I was trying to tell this joke to my wife.
Its so funny cause its true the things we would do.

John

Return to “Cubber's say the funniest things”