This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Southern Ohio MiniFest!

The new home for CubFest and Tractor show Announcements & Discussions.
Forum rules
ALL CubFest discussion posted in other forums will be moved to this forum without advance notice.

IMPORTANT NOTE: CubFest organizers -- Notify a TeamCub member or the ADMIN (Dennis) to "Sticky" your event announcement in this forum.
Barnyard
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 45030
Tractors Owned: At This Time
40 Farmall Cubs (Round Hood)
2 Farmall Cub (Square Hood)
2 IH Cubs (Square Hood)
5 Lo-Boys (Round Hood)
2 Lo-Boys (Square Hood)
2 Farmall 404's
1 Farmall H
1 Ferguson 20
1 Cub Cadet 125
1 Kubota B-7100
Circle of Safety: Y

Southern Ohio MiniFest!

Postby Barnyard » Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:26 pm

Steve H along with his dad, Argel, and son Steve Jr stopped in the barnyard this afternoon to drop off some Cub Express items. We spent a couple hours talking Cubs and whatever else popped in our heads. They took a short (it was cold out there) tour of the place and wanted to check out the lodaer Cub. They had a few questions about it and some of the implements and I hope I answered them okay. It's always fun having visitors stop in and even more so when the want to talk about tractors.

Argel, Steve Jr, myself and Steve H look over the load that will call BOB home for the winter.

After awhile we figured the load wasn't gonna grow legs and walk off the trailer by itself so we
took matters into our own hands.

I couldn't resist so I decided to add a few things to my inventory. :D

All in all, it was a great visit although too short. But then, it's not how long the visit is, it's the quality time you get from it. Thanks for stopping in guys and we'll see you at the Bash in June.
Last edited by Barnyard on Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There are two ways to get enough Cubs. One is to continue to accumulate more and more. The other is to desire less.

Circle of Safety

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Steve H
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 45371
eBay ID: 937Plumb3360
Tractors Owned: Ford 2n
Ford Jubilee
Case 685
JD 4020
JD x300(mower)
53 F-Cub (dads)
72 Cub(dads)
48 Farmall H

Re: Southern Ohio MiniFest!

Postby Steve H » Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:06 pm

Dad, Jr and I really enjoyed it as well! Can't think of anything better to do than to talk about tractors! And yes you answered our questions just fine. Had a blast and look forward to doing it again. Thanks for the time spent and you bet, we'll see you in June.
I'M HAVIN A BLAST!!!!

Return to “CubFest and Tractor Show Announcements & Discussions”