Suggestion

FarmallCub.Com Suggestions & Feedback Forum.

Moderator: Team Cub

Suggestion

Postby Jerome Pasto » Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:25 pm

I just purchased a Farmall Cub and registered on the Farmallcub website. When recording my Cub the required field, year of purchase, only covers through 2010. It does not display 2011. My Cub is recorded with an incorrect acquired year. The 2011 field needs to be added and at this point probably 2012 also.
Jerome Pasto

Zip Code: 95656

Re: Suggestion

Postby Dennis » Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:31 pm

Thank you for letting me know; I'll fix it next week and you can edit your record to show the appropriate year. Please send me a PM as a reminder to notify you after I make the changes.

Dennis
"Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It’s perfect when it arrives and puts itself in our hands. It hopes we’ve learned something from yesterday." ~ John Wayne
Dennis
Site Admin

Zip Code: 64075
Tractors Owned: 1947 Farmall Cub
104 Cub Cadet
Cub Cadet Original
Circle of Safety Award
Circle of Safety: Y
Twitter ID: @farmallcubcom

Re: Suggestion

Postby Dennis » Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:11 pm

Jerome Pasto wrote:I just purchased a Farmall Cub and registered on the Farmallcub website. When recording my Cub the required field, year of purchase, only covers through 2010. It does not display 2011. My Cub is recorded with an incorrect acquired year. The 2011 field needs to be added and at this point probably 2012 also.

Jerome,

This is fixed. Thanks for letting me know.
"Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It’s perfect when it arrives and puts itself in our hands. It hopes we’ve learned something from yesterday." ~ John Wayne
Dennis
Site Admin

Zip Code: 64075
Tractors Owned: 1947 Farmall Cub
104 Cub Cadet
Cub Cadet Original
Circle of Safety Award
Circle of Safety: Y
Twitter ID: @farmallcubcom

Return to Suggestions & Feedback